- Politicians Agree: California Pot Costs Way Too Much
- Syrian Rebels Are Now Fighting in Libya, for Turkey
- ‘It’s Gotta Be Bernie’: Democracy, Mass Politics and Our Next Organizer-in-Chief
- Daniel Ortega Recruits the Head of Donald Trump’s Bible Study
- Mike Gravel and His Teens to Endorse Bernie, Snub Tulsi Gabbard, After Appeal From Sanders Camp
- Elite Impunity Matters: Bob Mueller, Valerie Plame and the Left
- Who Is Charles Redvers? How a Fake Man Got His Start
b-psycho on Was the Cold War good for the… Mark Bond on From the killing fields to a p… mrwhite on When it’s wrong to keep… nwwoodsGM on When it’s wrong to keep… Rob on The week in me
Tag Archives: VICE
Over at VICE, I said journalists are mostly a bunch of old white cowards. I also wrote a feature on how the Sunset Strip came to embrace “billboard culture” by destroying the youth culture that was once there.
Liberals and conservatives are both wrong about taxes, I argue in a piece for VICE which notes that when some people learn the truth about what the IRS does with their money, they never pay their taxes again.
My latest piece for VICE tells the tale of how one FBI agent infiltrated a left-wing activist group and tried to get a bunch of people thrown behind bars for talking about revolution. Read and share with your lovers and/or … Continue reading
I wrote about the concept of “microaggression” for VICE, where I now have an archive and where I never read the comments.
I wrote three articles since I last updated this blog, so now I am going to link to them with the expectation that you will read them. And you will read them. I have your IP address. — I wrote … Continue reading
— VICE published my latest piece on unpaid labor, concerning the use of armed volunteers by police departments across the United States. — Salon published my interview with The Nation’s Eric Alterman regarding his opposition to diversity in the debate over Israel-Palestine. … Continue reading