- Politicians Agree: California Pot Costs Way Too Much
- Syrian Rebels Are Now Fighting in Libya, for Turkey
- ‘It’s Gotta Be Bernie’: Democracy, Mass Politics and Our Next Organizer-in-Chief
- Daniel Ortega Recruits the Head of Donald Trump’s Bible Study
- Mike Gravel and His Teens to Endorse Bernie, Snub Tulsi Gabbard, After Appeal From Sanders Camp
- Elite Impunity Matters: Bob Mueller, Valerie Plame and the Left
- Who Is Charles Redvers? How a Fake Man Got His Start
b-psycho on Was the Cold War good for the… Mark Bond on From the killing fields to a p… mrwhite on When it’s wrong to keep… nwwoodsGM on When it’s wrong to keep… Rob on The week in me
Tag Archives: Salon
My latest piece for Salon is on the US government’s practice of encouraging vulnerable people to be terrible. Check it out.
Over at Salon, I argue that torture is as American as slavery and genocide. At Take Part, I report on a Drone Expo held in Los Angeles over the weekend where protesters were called racial slurs for interrupting a war … Continue reading
I wrote something for Salon about the 2014 mid-term electionzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Make it the only thing you read on the topic.
My latest piece for Salon is on the recent trend of big banks opening branches literally inside high schools, ostensibly to teach students how to deal with money but also, conveniently — and as they openly admit — to promote … Continue reading
Jose Antonio Vargas has a new documentary in theatres regarding his decision to come out as an undocumented immigrant. I spoke to him about the film and Barack Obama’s deportation of 2 million people like him, the results of which … Continue reading
I wrote three articles since I last updated this blog, so now I am going to link to them with the expectation that you will read them. And you will read them. I have your IP address. — I wrote … Continue reading
— VICE published my latest piece on unpaid labor, concerning the use of armed volunteers by police departments across the United States. — Salon published my interview with The Nation’s Eric Alterman regarding his opposition to diversity in the debate over Israel-Palestine. … Continue reading