- Politicians Agree: California Pot Costs Way Too Much
- Syrian Rebels Are Now Fighting in Libya, for Turkey
- ‘It’s Gotta Be Bernie’: Democracy, Mass Politics and Our Next Organizer-in-Chief
- Daniel Ortega Recruits the Head of Donald Trump’s Bible Study
- Mike Gravel and His Teens to Endorse Bernie, Snub Tulsi Gabbard, After Appeal From Sanders Camp
- Elite Impunity Matters: Bob Mueller, Valerie Plame and the Left
- Who Is Charles Redvers? How a Fake Man Got His Start
b-psycho on Was the Cold War good for the… Mark Bond on From the killing fields to a p… mrwhite on When it’s wrong to keep… nwwoodsGM on When it’s wrong to keep… Rob on The week in me
Category Archives: wikileaks
Julian Assange barely even knows the far-right, Holocaust-denying Russian kook with six different names, the latest being “Israel Shamir.” That was the line in March 2011, per a statement from WikiLeaks, released amid what the head of the former transparency … Continue reading
Chris Hedges recently interviewed Julian Assange. Predictably, because it complicates his preferred narrative, he did not ask any tough questions about the sexual assault charges the Wikileaks founder and documented creeper is facing in Sweden (“the Saudi Arabia of feminism.“). … Continue reading
More than three years into the presidency of Barack Obama, it’s almost a cliché now to ask: What if George W. Bush did it? From dramatically escalating the war in Afghanistan to institutionalizing the practice of indefinite imprisonment, Obama has … Continue reading
My first of what I’m hoping will be a regular bi-weekly column is now up over at Al Jazeera. Read it. Tweet it. Love it.
Sign the petition.