- Politicians Agree: California Pot Costs Way Too Much
- Syrian Rebels Are Now Fighting in Libya, for Turkey
- ‘It’s Gotta Be Bernie’: Democracy, Mass Politics and Our Next Organizer-in-Chief
- Daniel Ortega Recruits the Head of Donald Trump’s Bible Study
- Mike Gravel and His Teens to Endorse Bernie, Snub Tulsi Gabbard, After Appeal From Sanders Camp
- Elite Impunity Matters: Bob Mueller, Valerie Plame and the Left
- Who Is Charles Redvers? How a Fake Man Got His Start
b-psycho on Was the Cold War good for the… Mark Bond on From the killing fields to a p… mrwhite on When it’s wrong to keep… nwwoodsGM on When it’s wrong to keep… Rob on The week in me
Category Archives: Drones
Barack Obama may not have pulled the trigger that led 15 members of a wedding party in Yemen to lose their lives — to be murdered by an anonymous killer remotely piloting an American drone — but according to the … Continue reading
On Monday, VICE published a piece of mine concerning the liberal media’s reliance on unpaid and barely paid labor (“interns”). As I explained later to a writer for Romenesko.com, no traditionally “left” outlet was willing to publish the piece — only VICE — … Continue reading
When a man shot up a Sikh temple in Wisconsin last year, Barack Obama announced how “deeply saddened” he was that such an attack “took place at a house of worship.” His Republican challenger for the presidency, Mitt Romney, likewise … Continue reading
Outrage over the unilateral, arbitrary killing of people from Pakistan to Yemen with unmanned US military aircraft – drones – is growing beyond just the regions being bombed and the offices of CODEPINK. It’s even sneaking its way into the … Continue reading
My latest column for Al Jazeera addresses progressive Democrats and their faux-opposition to murder by drone. Check it out, kid.
Barack Obama speaking on the act of terrorism in Wisconsin: At this difficult time, the people of Oak Creek must know that the American people have them in our thoughts and prayers, and our hearts go out to the families … Continue reading
It’s time for the left — professional, anti-war and otherwise — to put aside their purity and become President Obama’s domestic drones this election season, or at least that’s what I argue in The New Inquiry. Check it out.