- ‘It’s Gotta Be Bernie’: Democracy, Mass Politics and Our Next Organizer-in-Chief
- Daniel Ortega Recruits the Head of Donald Trump’s Bible Study
- Mike Gravel and His Teens to Endorse Bernie, Snub Tulsi Gabbard, After Appeal From Sanders Camp
- Elite Impunity Matters: Bob Mueller, Valerie Plame and the Left
- Who Is Charles Redvers? How a Fake Man Got His Start
- Julian Assange Reveals: Holocaust Denier Is a Trusted ‘Friend’
- Despite the Violence, Trump Keeps on Deporting Nicaraguans
b-psycho on Was the Cold War good for the… Mark Bond on From the killing fields to a p… mrwhite on When it’s wrong to keep… nwwoodsGM on When it’s wrong to keep… Rob on The week in me
Category Archives: Capitalism
Over at Salon, I argue that libertarians who insist we do not have true “capitalism” today — and believe that’s a bad thing — should then logically support the radical redistribution of wealth, as money not made on a “free … Continue reading
I have a new piece up over at The New Inquiry in which I argue that there is nothing wrong with stealing from thieves (i.e., capitalists). Please copy and paste it broadly.
In my latest piece for Al Jazeera, I explore how militarism and the profit motive are holding back science — and what steps scientists can take to undermine capitalism. Read, share, love.