The Los Angeles Police Commission said the two LAPD officers who in August 2015 shot and killed an unarmed, mentally man named Ezell Ford acted improperly — and I wrote about how that doesn’t mean a whole lot, unfortunately, given that the commission has no actual power to discipline anyone. Check it out at TakePart.
- ‘Kill All Citations?’ Many More Examples of Angela Nagle Lifting From Others
- Disagreeing on the Internet: The New McCarthyism?
- On Veterans Day, Remembering the War Profiteers of WWI
- The truth isn’t useful
- Trump’s new war plan is an awful lot like the old one
- Protesting Deportations and Trump and Downtown LA
- Donald Trump’s Militarism in 400 Words
b-psycho on Was the Cold War good for the… Mark Bond on From the killing fields to a p… mrwhite on When it’s wrong to keep… nwwoodsGM on When it’s wrong to keep… Rob on The week in me