My latest piece for Salon is on the recent trend of big banks opening branches literally inside high schools, ostensibly to teach students how to deal with money but also, conveniently — and as they openly admit — to promote their brands. Check it out and may peace be with you.
- Who Is Charles Redvers? How a Fake Man Got His Start
- Julian Assange Reveals: Holocaust Denier Is a Trusted ‘Friend’
- Despite the Violence, Trump Keeps on Deporting Nicaraguans
- Woodward’s Book Should Kill the Myth of a Pro-War Coup Against an Antiwar President
- ‘Kill All Citations?’ Many More Examples of Angela Nagle Lifting From Others
- Disagreeing on the Internet: The New McCarthyism?
- On Veterans Day, Remembering the War Profiteers of WWI
b-psycho on Was the Cold War good for the… Mark Bond on From the killing fields to a p… mrwhite on When it’s wrong to keep… nwwoodsGM on When it’s wrong to keep… Rob on The week in me