Before he was confirmed, some on the liberal left sold US defense secretary Chuck Hagel as a voice for “less war, more diplomacy.” I don’t have to tell you what has happened since confirmation, but then I also won’t get money for rent if I don’t, so read my latest piece for Qatar’s state-controlled media to see if Hagel has lived up to his billing.
- Julian Assange Reveals: Holocaust Denier Is a Trusted ‘Friend’
- Despite the Violence, Trump Keeps on Deporting Nicaraguans
- Woodward’s Book Should Kill the Myth of a Pro-War Coup Against an Antiwar President
- ‘Kill All Citations?’ Many More Examples of Angela Nagle Lifting From Others
- Disagreeing on the Internet: The New McCarthyism?
- On Veterans Day, Remembering the War Profiteers of WWI
- The truth isn’t useful
b-psycho on Was the Cold War good for the… Mark Bond on From the killing fields to a p… mrwhite on When it’s wrong to keep… nwwoodsGM on When it’s wrong to keep… Rob on The week in me