I remain wholly unconvinced that John McCain knows what a website is, but — assuming that he does — I am pretty sure that this is exactly how he would have designed the one for his 2008 presidential campaign had all those overpaid strategists and consultants not gotten in the way and diluted his message.
- Who Is Charles Redvers? How a Fake Man Got His Start
- Julian Assange Reveals: Holocaust Denier Is a Trusted ‘Friend’
- Despite the Violence, Trump Keeps on Deporting Nicaraguans
- Woodward’s Book Should Kill the Myth of a Pro-War Coup Against an Antiwar President
- ‘Kill All Citations?’ Many More Examples of Angela Nagle Lifting From Others
- Disagreeing on the Internet: The New McCarthyism?
- On Veterans Day, Remembering the War Profiteers of WWI
b-psycho on Was the Cold War good for the… Mark Bond on From the killing fields to a p… mrwhite on When it’s wrong to keep… nwwoodsGM on When it’s wrong to keep… Rob on The week in me