I think the — as I’ve also said in here before, obviously [the Supreme Leader is] the person who is — who has the authority to make decisions over national security and foreign policy and the primary national interests that we hold, as I’ve talked about, the nuclear weapons program and the support and sponsorship of terror are things that are directly under his purview.
- ‘Kill All Citations?’ Many More Examples of Angela Nagle Lifting From Others
- Disagreeing on the Internet: The New McCarthyism?
- On Veterans Day, Remembering the War Profiteers of WWI
- The truth isn’t useful
- Trump’s new war plan is an awful lot like the old one
- Protesting Deportations and Trump and Downtown LA
- Donald Trump’s Militarism in 400 Words
b-psycho on Was the Cold War good for the… Mark Bond on From the killing fields to a p… mrwhite on When it’s wrong to keep… nwwoodsGM on When it’s wrong to keep… Rob on The week in me