I think the — as I’ve also said in here before, obviously [the Supreme Leader is] the person who is — who has the authority to make decisions over national security and foreign policy and the primary national interests that we hold, as I’ve talked about, the nuclear weapons program and the support and sponsorship of terror are things that are directly under his purview.
- Elite Impunity Matters: Bob Mueller, Valerie Plame and the Left
- Who Is Charles Redvers? How a Fake Man Got His Start
- Julian Assange Reveals: Holocaust Denier Is a Trusted ‘Friend’
- Despite the Violence, Trump Keeps on Deporting Nicaraguans
- Woodward’s Book Should Kill the Myth of a Pro-War Coup Against an Antiwar President
- ‘Kill All Citations?’ Many More Examples of Angela Nagle Lifting From Others
- Disagreeing on the Internet: The New McCarthyism?
b-psycho on Was the Cold War good for the… Mark Bond on From the killing fields to a p… mrwhite on When it’s wrong to keep… nwwoodsGM on When it’s wrong to keep… Rob on The week in me