On Wednesday, San Diego Republican Congressman Brian Bilbray (R-CA) spoke to a Senate hearing about polluted beaches — and as the former mayor of Imperial Beach, he has some experience in the matter. He wants to speed up the time it takes to alert the public of a pollution hazard by improving the testing methods employed by the EPA.
- ‘Kill All Citations?’ Many More Examples of Angela Nagle Lifting From Others
- Disagreeing on the Internet: The New McCarthyism?
- On Veterans Day, Remembering the War Profiteers of WWI
- The truth isn’t useful
- Trump’s new war plan is an awful lot like the old one
- Protesting Deportations and Trump and Downtown LA
- Donald Trump’s Militarism in 400 Words
b-psycho on Was the Cold War good for the… Mark Bond on From the killing fields to a p… mrwhite on When it’s wrong to keep… nwwoodsGM on When it’s wrong to keep… Rob on The week in me