New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s decision to quit the Republican Party is fueling speculation that he will launch an independent bid for president. In this piece for WSHU in Fairfield, Connecticut, I ask Senator Hillary Clinton (D-NY) what she thinks about Bloomberg’s move.
- ‘Kill All Citations?’ Many More Examples of Angela Nagle Lifting From Others
- Disagreeing on the Internet: The New McCarthyism?
- On Veterans Day, Remembering the War Profiteers of WWI
- The truth isn’t useful
- Trump’s new war plan is an awful lot like the old one
- Protesting Deportations and Trump and Downtown LA
- Donald Trump’s Militarism in 400 Words
b-psycho on Was the Cold War good for the… Mark Bond on From the killing fields to a p… mrwhite on When it’s wrong to keep… nwwoodsGM on When it’s wrong to keep… Rob on The week in me