In Oklahoma, the state Department of Agriculture and many local farmers support increasing trade with Cuba. They think that it could be a big market for the state’s wheat, beef, and other agriculture products. In this piece, I look at the ongoing debate over the Cuban trade embargo and speak to Oklahoma Republican Congressmen Frank Lucas and Tom Cole, both of whom support the embargo. The story aired in the greater Okalahoma City region on KGOU.
- ‘Kill All Citations?’ Many More Examples of Angela Nagle Lifting From Others
- Disagreeing on the Internet: The New McCarthyism?
- On Veterans Day, Remembering the War Profiteers of WWI
- The truth isn’t useful
- Trump’s new war plan is an awful lot like the old one
- Protesting Deportations and Trump and Downtown LA
- Donald Trump’s Militarism in 400 Words
b-psycho on Was the Cold War good for the… Mark Bond on From the killing fields to a p… mrwhite on When it’s wrong to keep… nwwoodsGM on When it’s wrong to keep… Rob on The week in me