In Oklahoma, the state Department of Agriculture and many local farmers support increasing trade with Cuba. They think that it could be a big market for the state’s wheat, beef, and other agriculture products. In this piece, I look at the ongoing debate over the Cuban trade embargo and speak to Oklahoma Republican Congressmen Frank Lucas and Tom Cole, both of whom support the embargo. The story aired in the greater Okalahoma City region on KGOU.
- Elite Impunity Matters: Bob Mueller, Valerie Plame and the Left
- Who Is Charles Redvers? How a Fake Man Got His Start
- Julian Assange Reveals: Holocaust Denier Is a Trusted ‘Friend’
- Despite the Violence, Trump Keeps on Deporting Nicaraguans
- Woodward’s Book Should Kill the Myth of a Pro-War Coup Against an Antiwar President
- ‘Kill All Citations?’ Many More Examples of Angela Nagle Lifting From Others
- Disagreeing on the Internet: The New McCarthyism?
b-psycho on Was the Cold War good for the… Mark Bond on From the killing fields to a p… mrwhite on When it’s wrong to keep… nwwoodsGM on When it’s wrong to keep… Rob on The week in me