I have a new article up at LewRockwell.com discussing the major media’s general failure to report on allegations that the Bush administration is backing Pakistani extremist groups to launch terrorist attacks inside of Iran. The article juxtaposes the amount of non-coverage this story has received to the amount of press that Don Imus’ bigoted comment received, and asks why credible claims of American-supported terrorism are deemed less newsworthy. The article also includes the response from Senate Intelligence Chairman Jay Rockefeller (D-WV) when I asked him to comment on the allegations.
- ‘Kill All Citations?’ Many More Examples of Angela Nagle Lifting From Others
- Disagreeing on the Internet: The New McCarthyism?
- On Veterans Day, Remembering the War Profiteers of WWI
- The truth isn’t useful
- Trump’s new war plan is an awful lot like the old one
- Protesting Deportations and Trump and Downtown LA
- Donald Trump’s Militarism in 400 Words
b-psycho on Was the Cold War good for the… Mark Bond on From the killing fields to a p… mrwhite on When it’s wrong to keep… nwwoodsGM on When it’s wrong to keep… Rob on The week in me