This past Sunday I graduated from USD, and as you can tell by my determined gaze, I am setting off on “the next stage of my life,” or something like that. Now I’m off to Washington, D.C., where I will be interning with the program “Capitol News Connection” of Public Radio International, joining the legions of other young and naive idealists that think they are going to change the world. Right now I’m busy moving all my stuff the 3,000 miles across country. I should be ready to conquer the world shortly.
- ‘Kill All Citations?’ Many More Examples of Angela Nagle Lifting From Others
- Disagreeing on the Internet: The New McCarthyism?
- On Veterans Day, Remembering the War Profiteers of WWI
- The truth isn’t useful
- Trump’s new war plan is an awful lot like the old one
- Protesting Deportations and Trump and Downtown LA
- Donald Trump’s Militarism in 400 Words
b-psycho on Was the Cold War good for the… Mark Bond on From the killing fields to a p… mrwhite on When it’s wrong to keep… nwwoodsGM on When it’s wrong to keep… Rob on The week in me