When Scott Ritter spoke at the Coronado Democratic Club I got the chance to sit down and ask him some questions regarding a return of the draft, the possibility of bombing Iran, and who, if anyone, the anti-war movement should support in November ’06.You can read the interview by clicking here. It is also running over at AlterNet, and you can read it there by clicking this link.
- Julian Assange Reveals: Holocaust Denier Is a Trusted ‘Friend’
- Despite the Violence, Trump Keeps on Deporting Nicaraguans
- Woodward’s Book Should Kill the Myth of a Pro-War Coup Against an Antiwar President
- ‘Kill All Citations?’ Many More Examples of Angela Nagle Lifting From Others
- Disagreeing on the Internet: The New McCarthyism?
- On Veterans Day, Remembering the War Profiteers of WWI
- The truth isn’t useful
b-psycho on Was the Cold War good for the… Mark Bond on From the killing fields to a p… mrwhite on When it’s wrong to keep… nwwoodsGM on When it’s wrong to keep… Rob on The week in me