Here is a paper that I wrote in the Fall of ’05 in response to the play “Angels in America.” In the piece, I discuss homophobia in the 1980s conservative movement and how it influenced prominent conservatives, such as New York laywer Roy Cohn, to conceal their identities and lead secret double lives.
- ‘Kill All Citations?’ Many More Examples of Angela Nagle Lifting From Others
- Disagreeing on the Internet: The New McCarthyism?
- On Veterans Day, Remembering the War Profiteers of WWI
- The truth isn’t useful
- Trump’s new war plan is an awful lot like the old one
- Protesting Deportations and Trump and Downtown LA
- Donald Trump’s Militarism in 400 Words
b-psycho on Was the Cold War good for the… Mark Bond on From the killing fields to a p… mrwhite on When it’s wrong to keep… nwwoodsGM on When it’s wrong to keep… Rob on The week in me